Re: [aspectj-users] Error in pom.xml for aspectj

Hi Mikael.

Before anyone can propose a solution it would be helpful to be able to reproduce or at least understand the problem. Thus, I suggest you share some more information such as the full pom.xml as well as the versions of both Eclipse and AJDT you are using. If you can even share a full sample project, ideally on GitHub, it would be even more helpful.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de

Mikael Petterson schrieb am 05.01.2018 19:47:

> Has anyone seen this in Eclipse together with maven:
>
> Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
> org.codehaus.mojo:aspectj-maven-plugin:1.10:compile (execution:
> compile_with_aspectj, phase: compile) pom.xml /resource-manager line
> 440 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem
>
> What is the proposed solution?

Back to the top