Re: [aspectj-users] How to ensure AspectJ aspects are LTW'ed by Wildfly's modules?

Did you try your aspect jar on the bootclasspath ? (Just wondering if that might help).

AspectJ deliberately avoids getting involved in class loader shenanigans because it gets too complicated, hence relying on the delegation model in place for the system it is being used with.  However you make a ‘common jar’ available to all the individual module loaders in wildfly should work for AspectJ, unless they are handling delegation for classes differently to delegation for resource access. I don’t feel this is a new problem though, I feel it has come up again and again over the years - surely somebody solved it by now.... Did you try stack overflow? Sorry i don’t have any concrete answers.

cheers,
Andy