Re: [aspectj-users] Enabling LTW dynamically without the -javaagent?

Hi Eric.

I remember that one, Andy Clement accepted my corresponding patch a while ago.

Am 17.10.2017 um 17:56 schrieb Eric B <ebenzacar@xxxxxxxxx>:

Just a quick followup - this is JEE application - NOT a Spring application, if that makes any difference to enabling LTW dynamically.

Thanks,

Eric