Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ Future

Sorry for asking a slightly off-topic question back to yours, but how does the question relate to the subject "AspectJ future"?
--
Alexander Kriegisch

Am 12.09.2017 um 23:23 schrieb Mikael Petterson <mikaelpetterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I have done some reading about AOP and it's implementation in java, aspectj.

I decided to give it a try for our application so I downloaded it for Eclipse Neon 4.6.3 that I am using as IDE.

I added an aspect but had to go back to using the "original syntax" and not annotation based since the ajdt did not support it.

I checked the version I downloaded what was available for 4.6 however I can see that the following is not working.

- Space to find context alternatives for annotations.

Is there some setting I have to fix?

br,

//mike