Re: [aspectj-users] How to weave JDK classes with AspectJ

That is good news. But I know you must be mainly busy with AspectJ 1.9 and Java 9 support.

How about a catchy name like "skinny aspect JARs"? I think they would be pretty useful in binary weaving scenarios, also via LTW when overlaying original JARs with some aspect-enhanced versions of (parts of) them. No need to answer, I was just thinking aloud.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de

Andy Clement schrieb am 22.03.2017 19:20:

> I don't think it is so hard to implement, no. It has come up a few times
> in the past.
>

> On 22 March 2017 at 09:28, Alexander Kriegisch <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:
>> And any thoughts about the suggested compiler option? I remember it was
>> discussed here or on Bugzilla before. It does not seem hard to implement,
>> but I could be wrong.
>>

>> Andy Clement schrieb am 22.03.2017 17 <tel:22.03.2017%2017> :07:
>>
>> > I see it :) Thanks for pulling this resource together that I can point
>> > people at.

>> <https://github.com/kriegaex/SO_AJ_MavenWeaveJDK#possible-improvements>
>> SO_AJ_MavenWeaveJDK#possible-improvements

>> :04:

>> <https://github.com/kriegaex/SO_AJ_MavenWeaveJDK>
>> SO_AJ_MavenWeaveJDK

Back to the top