Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.9.0 and Java 9

Hey,

Releases go to central, betas are only hosted here alongside other AspectJ milestones:

<repository>
    <id>repo.spring.io</id>
    <name>SpringSource milestones</name>
    <url>http://repo.spring.io/milestone</url>
</repository>
1.9.0.BETA-5
​It should be on the download page but looks like I was in too much of a rush. I'll try to fix that.​

​cheers,​
​Andy​