Re: [aspectj-users] Inconsistent behavior weaving generic abstract classes

Have you raised an issue on bugzilla for this?  My initial guess it is an ordering problem - and the order the files are passed to the compiler is varying across OS just due to a difference in how we end up iterating over collections. That ordering difference is allowed but it is some combination that hasn't been tested and doesn't work. So you could feasibly recreate it on any OS if you knew the order the files were being processed in the failing case.

cheers,
Andy