Re: [aspectj-users] Capturing inner calls

Not sure what pointcuts you are trying.

The broadest one that perhaps ought to work is:

call(* twkOpen(..))

But typically you would either qualify the target type or use a within() clause to limit the amount of searching AspectJ has to do. (Perhaps call(* twkOpen(..)) && within(com.sub.webkit.WebPage) ).

Are you doing loadtime weaving?

Have you tried turning on the debug options to see if AspectJ is getting a chance to see the types you need to modify:

cheers,
Andy