Re: [aspectj-users] Outputting only woven classes

Hi,

Unfortunately no, it will produce them all. For entire jars that are unaffected you could just put those on the classpath, they don't need to be on the inpath. I would say use the weave info output to recognize which files are actually changed but I suspect there are some internal modifications made to classes that don't get associated weave messages. I suppose your option is probably to use a simple script that compares sizes/checksums before/after.

cheers
Andy