Re: [aspectj-users] Hook Thread Creations

You can easily hook into places where your own code creates threads.

If you need to hook into threads created by third party libs, you need to weave their binaries via post-compile or load-time weaving.

Theoretically you can also weave into the JDK, creating your own tools.jar with woven classes, but probably you do not want to go that far. I have done that in the past just for the fun of it.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de