[aspectj-users] Problem with using AspectJ load time agent with another JVMTI agent.

Hi,

I am using AspectJ load time agent together with another JVMTI agent. In the other
agent we also preprocess and modify the bytecode. When dumping with AspectJ
weaver (using <Dump> with "beforeandafter" options in aop-ajc.xml), the modification by the
other agent can still be seen in the _ajdump/_before/ directory. However, in some
(not all) cases the pre-modification is removed. I wonder if there is any mechanism
in AspectJ which ignores the input bytecode array and directly read from the disk?
If so, how shall I avoid that?

Regards,

Omar

Back to the top