[aspectj-users] Bounded type disappearing after weaving

Hi,

I'm seeing a problem where a class with multiple bounds is 'losing' one of its bounds after weaving occurs.

Even more strange is that it is only happening on a specific platform.

a brief outline of the problem:

Source class:

public class ExistenceByIdSpecification<D extends AbstractDomainObject & Identifiable> extends ExistenceSpecification<D> implements IExistenceByIdSpecification

What happens is the 'AbstractDomainObject' bound (which is a class) is disappearing, and in the bytecode we end up with something like this:

public class ExistenceByIdSpecification<D extends Identifiable> extends ExistenceSpecification<D> implements IExistenceByIdSpecification, org.springframework.beans.factory.aspectj.ConfigurableObject

this results is a runtime error whenever the constructor is called (I've removed package names - this is from a unit test):

ExistenceByIdSpecification.&lt;init&gt;(L/Identifiable;)V" type="java.lang.NoSuchMethodError"><![CDATA[java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ExistenceByIdSpecification.<init>(L/Identifiable;)V
        at ExistenceByIdSpecificationTest.<init>(ExistenceByIdSpecificationTest.java:33)

Also, the bytecode for the class is quite a bit larger on the environment where this isn't working properly - it looks like stuff related to @Configurable is repeated.

I'm suspecting AspectJ here because when I compile the code with AspectJ disabled, the bytecode looks correct.

The environments details I've tried are:

works properly:
Windows 7
Manjaro Linux (current version)
Oracle JDK 1.7.0_79
AspectJ 1.8.6

Doesn't work:
CentOS 7
Oracle JDK 1.7.0_79, Oracle JDK 1.8.0_65, OpenJDK 1.7.0
AspectJ 1.8.6, 1.8.8

Unfortunately we want to target CentOS as a build platform, so that's why this is a problem for us!

I've only included basic details here to see if anyone has heard of this problem.  I'm happy to provide more detail if required.  I know that a sample project is ideal, but I may struggle to reproduce that (although I will try).