[aspectj-users] How to understand source code of aspectj compiler

Hi,

I want to study the aspectj compiler and parser. I have download the source code of aspectj 1.8 from git repository of eclipse.

I need to understand how the aspectj compiler works and how the parsed aspectj files are generated. Can you please guide me in how I can do it. I have seen the files in org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.compiler but I can't seem to understand how I can debug the compiler files in order to understand the flow the compiler code.

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top