Re: [aspectj-users] Intercept method call to an external jar

And if you have an example with Maven, it would be better.

On 09/09/2015 08:07 PM, xeonmailinglist wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for an AspectJ example that uses the "call" pointcut. In my example, I use Spring AOP, and it does not contain the "call" pointcut. I want to intercept a call to method that is declared in an external Jar. Do you have any example that can help me?

Back to the top