Re: [aspectj-users] How to weave the method calls inside an war file?

Yes, kind of. You do not want to trace all flows because it would be expensive, slow and a lot of information. Maybe your container also offers nice tracing options. You want to fine-tune your pointcuts so as to pick out just the stuff you are interested in.

Good luck :-)
--
Alexander Kriegisch
http://scrum-master.de