Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ for non Spring beans

Please read Spring manual, chapter 10.8, in order to learn how to use full AspectJ via load-time weaving from within Spring. LTW works for non-Spring classes as well because it does not rely on dynamic proxies as simple Spring AOP does.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
http://scrum-master.de