[aspectj-users] GC overhead limit when compiling

Hello!

I'm developing a few aspects for an already working project which is quite
big. Most of the aspects work great but some of them are causing the GC
overhead limit, I'm wondering if this error could be that a recursive
pointcut is being set, although I don't have a single clue how to declare
them in a different way.

I know I haven't given enough info but it's preferable not to share any
piece of source code if possible. Any possible idea or clue is must
appreciated.

Thank you very much!