Re: [aspectj-users] Who is responsible for the Eclipse m2e-connector?

Thanks Andy.  Unless the version number is the same but the contents are different, I'm already using Maven Integration for AJDT 0.14.0.201302011330 (as downloaded from the ajdt update site) - which is the same as what is available on http://dist.springsource.org/release/AJDT/configurator/.

Thanks,

Eric