[aspectj-users] Who is responsible for the Eclipse m2e-connector?

This is a followup to my previous thread: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg14782.html

I think I have found the problem that I am having to be m2e-connector related.  This would obviously imply an Eclipse integration issue and not an AspectJ issue as such.

But who is responsible for the connector?  From what I can tell, it is part of the AJDT project, but am not entirely sure about that.  I was directed towards the github project https://github.com/tesla/m2eclipse-ajdt, but seeing that there are no issues posted there, I am not sure if that is the right site or not.

Does anyone know where to report issues relating to the m2e connector?  Even the Eclipse AJDT bug site seems to be fairly quiet, so I am not even sure that is right either.

Thanks,

Eric

Back to the top