Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with test aspects in Eclipse

Are you simply hitting the problem that in Eclipse a project does not support separate compilation of src/main and src/test trees. When you import your project into eclipse those things get merged together, and all built together. You could perhaps get around this by adjusting your pointcuts in your aspect to only match the test code - not ideal I know.

cheers,
Andy