[aspectj-users] Fwd: bridge methods incorrectly marked as interface

Hi,

In our woven aspectJ code, it seems that bridge methods are being incorrectly marked as interfaces.

for example, in the following (decompiled) class here is the non-woven compareTo() method:

    public int compareTo(TopicId topicId)
    {
        DocumentTypeId documentTypeId = (DocumentTypeId)topicId;
        int result = super.compareTo(topicId);
        if(0 == result)
            result = doCompareTo(documentTypeId);
        return result;
    }

    public volatile int compareTo(Object x0)
    {
        return compareTo((TopicId)x0);
    }

And here is the woven version:

    public int compareTo(TopicId topicId)
    {
        DocumentTypeId documentTypeId = (DocumentTypeId)topicId;
        int result = super.compareTo(topicId);
        if(result == 0)
            result = doCompareTo(documentTypeId);
        return result;
    }

   public volatile interface int compareTo(Object obj)
    {
        return compareTo((TopicId)obj);
    }

This is causing some static analysis tools to fail, so it's a problem.

Does anyone have any idea where I can start with investigating why this would be happening?