Re: [aspectj-users] ajc 1.6.6 -> 1.6.7+ behavior changes ?

And worth looking at the 1.6.8 readme: http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-168.html

It starts with:

The first sentence in the 1.6.7 readme was 'AspectJ 1.6.7 includes some radical internal changes.'

Unfortunately not enough testing was done on 1.6.7 and two nasty issues were found that really needed addressing. Fixes for these issues are all that is new in 1.6.8.

So I wouldn’t use 1.6.7.  But really you ought to move to 1.8.5 if you can. I won’t be able to fix anything on 1.6.X if you hit something, I’d fix it for 1.8.6.

cheers,
Andy