Re: [aspectj-users] Aspect Build takes ages to build | AJD 1.7 (Eclipse 4, 2) Build

I haven't configured

inpath or aspectpath and my one project only contains the source classes as well as aspect (aj) classes

I have tried

-Xset:minimalmode=true

and also set -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC and -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit for resolving OOM

I have seen in old AJDT the way to use javac to generate .class file and then do weaving (binary weaving instead of source) through options in Aspect compiler but cant see in my version (AJDT 1.7 again) , I think that could be one way to achieve if only somebody can guide me or point me to the documentation