[aspectj-users] declare precedence does not always work

Hi all, especially Andy.

Are there any know issues or hidden rules about "declare precedence" (dp) in native syntax? I have very strange issues in a project with several aspects applied to the same joinpoints: Depending on whether the very same dp statement is declared in one or the other aspect, it works as expected or not. Even if I put it into a separate aspect, it does not always work, depending on aspect order, usage of "*" jokers at the beginning or the end of the statement. I have not been able to figure out a system for when it works and when it does not.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch
http://scrum-master.de