Re: [aspectj-users] LTWJboss7 error

Hi,

AspectJ deliberately doesn’t try to do anything funky with class loaders as that is always painful. But if the environment it is running on is being too clever it can trip us up.  To access the class file data we are making a call:

InputStream is = loaderRef.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(classFile + ".class");

But in that environment it is not giving us an answer. Possibly getResource is being handled differently to loadClass? Can we find out more about the delegation strategy it is using for loading things? Any further JBoss config options we can tweak?

I’m happy to work with someone on resolving this but I really don’t know a lot about JBoss.

cheers,
Andy