Re: [aspectj-users] java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry

Dear Rajeshkumar,

a few hints and recommendations:

  - Please create a new thread for a new topic and do not reply to a
    release announcement.

  - You could have mentioned that you have already asked the same
    question at:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26800286/duplicate-entry-in-aspectj/26806352
    I have even tried to give a hint there based on the little
    information you provided.

  - If you quote error messages, please quote correctly. "Duplicate
    entry of classes" does not occur on your command line, but
    "java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry org/apache/pig/backend
    /hadoop/executionengine/physicalLayer/expressionOperators/Add.class"

  - It would be easier to help you if you could share a full console
    log of your command line build (as an attachment), at least the
    the stack trace leading to the problem.

Now should we continue here or on StackOverflow? :-)
--
Alexander Kriegisch
http://scrum-master.de