Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.8.4 on Maven Central

You are too quick for me!

I actually rushed that on the heels of 1.8.3 because of the other fix around thisAspectInstance which was a blocker if you were hitting it (and somebody was), you were just lucky your feature took only a few mins to implement :) I did push it to central about 20 hours ago so I’m assuming it should appear imminently.

cheers,
Andy