Re: [aspectj-users] Aspectj in weaving a jar file

I’m not quite clear on this question.

> While running i have to choose the main function

Do you mean when you right click on your project and choose RunAs? There can be problems in AJDT finding the right class with a main entry point, in those cases define the launch configuration manually. i.e. create a launch configuration and enter the class containing the main yourself directly.

If the sources you have imported have no main entry point then you’ll have to find the jar containing the entry point and use that. Just ensure your project compiled code is ahead of the real hadoop code when you run it and your modified classes would be picked up.

cheers
Andy