Re: [aspectj-users] Server slowdown

Thank you for taking the time :)

aplosLogoSmall

A : Aplos Systems Ltd, 17 Carlton Place, Southampton, SO15 2DY.

T : 0800 520 0690

Registered in England, 111 rattle Road, Westham, Pevensey, East Sussex, BN24 5DH; Registration number 6657177

From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Clement
Sent: 13 October 2014 23:51
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Server slowdown

Glad you worked that out, I was having trouble working out what would be up :)

cheers,

Andy

On 13 October 2014 14:21, Anthony Mayfield <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

It's ok, it looks like the issue lies with the code inside the aspect that is getting called.  I'm still not sure why it would take so long on the server and not on my laptop but it doesn't look related to the aspect coding directly,

All the best,

Anthony.

aplosLogoSmall

A : Aplos Systems Ltd, 17 Carlton Place, Southampton, SO15 2DY.