[aspectj-users] Initial release of ajUnit - A test framework for AspectJ.

Hello AspectJ folks,

I 'm happy to pronounce the initial release (0.1.0) of ajUnit. This is a test framework for testing aspects (actually pointcuts).

Currently it's only possible to test method call and execution pointcuts.

I've also provided some sample projects for a quick setup and introduction.

I hope you enjoy it and looking forward to your praise and blame.

Marko (aka Loddar)
--
Visit ajUnit @ https://github.com/loddar/ajunit

Back to the top