Re: [aspectj-users] Inject annotation in lambda

Hi,

Java8 did introduce type annotations but you can't annotate the constructor reference you are annotating there (I don't think).

​There is also no support in AspectJ yet for ​matching on type annotations. In your case there you could of course put around advice on the call to toCollection().

​cheers,​

​Andy​