Re: [aspectj-users] Using the AspectJ load time weaver with Jetty

Andy,

Certainly there was another copy of the weaver in the classpath and once we ensured that there was only one it started working properly, thanks a lot for your assistance! Oh, and BTW, all of our instrumentation in Kamon is written in Scala!