[aspectj-users] AspectJ dev build now contains updated ECJ

​Many fixes have been made in the Eclipse JDT Compiler since I put out AspectJ 1.8.0 so yesterday I rolled those into AspectJ 1.8.1 snapshot builds. You can grab 1.8.1.BUILD-SNAPSHOT from the regular maven location (not central) or it is the 'most recent dev build' on the AspectJ download page.

I believe, importantly, this fixes the problem of using < 1.8 compliance whilst compiling on a 1.8 JRE. If anyone gets a chance to kick the tires on these builds, feedback is welcome!

cheers,
Andy​

Back to the top