Re: [aspectj-users] Compiling java-7 code with jdk-8

The build process really ought to be cleaned, though...

Couldn't agree more - and the whole build should be automated with snapshot uploads like it used to be. If anyone wants to help with cleaning up the build or resurrecting the continuous build process, let me know! :)

I would, but I'm not sure I can dedicate enough time, given the complexity of the build: I explored a bit while trying to build manually, and the mix of custom Ant tasks, macrodefs, numerous targets, etc. don't make it easy to understand. It's also quite linked to Eclipse. I should probably read build/readme-build-and-test-aspectj.html more extensively.

Regards,
Frank

Back to the top