Re: [aspectj-users] Compiling java-7 code with jdk-8

How about switching from Ant to Maven? I have never built AspectJ by myself and thus not checked about much is scripted in your build, but if it is not too much I might be able to lend a hand. While I am not a Maven expert, I think I know enough to set up a normal build. I know squat about Ant though, so if you want to stay there I cannot help.
--
Alexander Kriegisch