Re: [aspectj-users] Injecting a component in a non-spring environment

Thanks for the answer, Andy. I just posted the same question on
stackoverflow. I'm a bit confused about the extra 'MyComponent' in your
response. In my case I only have two components: the BusinessRuleAspect, and
a businessRuleManager. I want to inject (or just set) the manager instance
into the Aspect, without relying on the spring framework to do that for me.