[aspectj-users] aspectj-maven-plugin 1.5 / maven-compiler-plugin 2.5.1

Hi,

I have a working maven configuration for a AspectJ plugin with

	* aspectj-maven-plugin 1.5
	* maven-compiler-plugin 2.5.1

Now I want to update to maven-compiler-plugin 3.1 - but this does not work. I got an compile error because the aspects are not weaved in. Does anybody has a working configuration for an aspectj project?

Here is my configuration for the aspects-maven-plugin:

  <plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <configuration>
      <source>${maven.compile.source}</source>
      <target>${maven.compile.target}</target>
      <complianceLevel>${maven.compile.complianceLevel}</complianceLevel>
      <ajdtBuildDefFile>build.ajproperties</ajdtBuildDefFile>
    </configuration>
    <executions>
      <execution>
        <id>compile</id>
        <configuration>
          <ajdtBuildDefFile>build.ajproperties</ajdtBuildDefFile>
        </configuration>
        <phase>process-sources</phase>
        <goals>
          <goal>compile</goal>
        </goals>
      </execution>
      <execution>
        <id>test-compile</id>
        <configuration>
          <ajdtBuildDefFile>src/test/build.ajproperties</ajdtBuildDefFile>
        </configuration>
        <phase>process-sources</phase>
        <goals>
          <goal>test-compile</goal>