Re: [aspectj-users] identifying class not included in pointcut

cflow() and cflowbelow() are the usual tools for detecting something calling some other thing - but that seems like targeting that you don't want to do. In the advice you could create a stack trace (using Thread) and inspect it to see who called you but the performance wouldn't be great.

Andy