Re: [aspectj-users] how to run the aopmetrics tool

Maybe you want to use something more modern?
In this case you might want to use MoSKito, a free open source monitoring tool for java, that also works with aop (among other features).
Check out http://www.moskito.org or http://blog.anotheria.net/msk/the-complete-moskito-integration-guide-step-1/

regards
Leon