Re: [aspectj-users] Testing an Aspect Class

Am 06.02.2014 um 23:02 schrieb Félix-Antoine Bourbonnais <fbourbonnais@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Having said that, I am failing to see a contradiction between my suggestion and yours, dear Félix.

There is none... I was just exposing my thoughts and the alternatives. :) Sorry if my comment was confusing.

The only technical point is: if you use only Mockito, you can't weave only one aspect at the time. And you can't simply decide when to weave it into which class to write a pure unit test of the aspect like you can do with a class.

True. That is a plus for your framework (of which I still have not visited the homepage).

OTOH, it is also important to check if a class still shows the desired behaviour if woven by multiple aspects. But that is more of an integration test again.

I guess the original poster should have a set of ideas now. Thanks for the discussion.

Back to the top