Re: [aspectj-users] Testing an Aspect Class

Yes, but that is not a trivial question to answer because it depends on what you want to test (the aspect being woven into the right places, the advice functionality etc.) and what your aspect looks like. Please try to be more specific and provide a code sample (preferably a complete and compileable one) and backgound info about what exactly you want to achieve/test.

Aspects by nature are implement cross-cutting concerns, so in order to test them in isolation you need to prepare an environment for them to live in, e.g. test classes they should be woven into. There is not general answer to such an unspecific question, I am afraid. But I think with more information we will be able to help you. :-)
--
Alexander Kriegisch