Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and JDT 3.10

We are actually doing the work this week to get AJDT to work on Luna. It isn't as simple as just rev'ing versions because we use internal API that has no doubt moved around.  However I'm not sure if that is what you mean by 'AspectJ SDK for Eclipse' - is that just AJDT or do you mean something else?

cheers,
Andy