Re: [aspectj-users] JDK 8 support

AspectJ 1.8.0.M1 did add support for lambdas - see http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-180.html

But I recognize that the support is a little old and might not be working with the changes in more recent JDK builds (so if you can get hold of an old JDK like a b97 you might be ok but the more recent builds might not work).

I expect to upgrade that support to a more finished form shortly (compatible with more recent JDKs), and the release will be close to the JDK 8 release.

cheers,
Andy