Re: [aspectj-users] Using aspect of a project in another project

A standard project dependency is only used to resolve types. You need to use aspectpath.  For project B add an aspectpath dependency on A, this will ensure that when B is compiled the AspectJ compiler will look for aspects in A and apply them to B.

cheers,
Andy