[aspectj-users] Debugging in eclipse

Hi,

I'm having an issue using AspectJ in eclipse at the moment.  When the project was quite simple the debug points were stopping inside the Aspect whereas now they aren't.  Also when I go into a method that is wrapped it will show the debug point on a random line in the target class (I assume this is because it's on the injected code).  I have AJDT and the m2e configurator installed, from online it seems that this should enable the debugging to work as expected, has anyone else experienced this?

All the best,

Anthony.

Back to the top