Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and EL

Are you weaving at compile time or using LTW?

I'm new here too, but it may on account of classloaders.  Sometimes, JSPs  are rendered in different classloaders.  Each classloader needs their own copy of the woven class (as I understand it).  So, if you're using LTW, you'll need to ensure that all your classloaders are weaving properly.

Is it remotely possible that this could help?
-w