[aspectj-users] (no subject)

Hello,

I have the following aspect (aj file) in a Spring app:

@Configurable
public aspect AdvertisementExistsAndBelongsToMemberCheckAspect {

@Autowired
private AdvertisementService advertisementService;

I am trying to unit test a controller method advised by this aspect using Spring web/MVC test and the advertisementService dependency is always null although I have mocked it as follows in my JUnit class:

@Bean public AdvertisementService advertisementService() { return mock(AdvertisementService.class); }

I am not sure what I am getting wrong. Can anyone please advise?

Regards,

Julien.

Back to the top