Re: [aspectj-users] Ability to exclude class loader from creating weavers for

Hi Andy,

Thanks a lot! Dev build will be great! What is the current date for 1.7.4?

Thanks,
Sergei

>Hey Sergei,
>
>I just resurrected the changes and committed them into master, they will be in 1.7.4. Updated usage instructions in the bug report, although bugzilla appears to be on a go slow so I might not be able to >get my update text through until the morning. If you are planning on using it imminently I can create a dev build for you, let me know.
>
>cheers,
>Andy
This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message, all attachments and all copies and backups thereof.

Back to the top