Re: [aspectj-users] Behaviours of new constructor added by AspectJ ITD

For Q1: AspectJ compiler (and AJDT) will issue "- inter-type constructor does not contain explicit constructor call: field initializers in the target type will not be executed
 [Xlint:noExplicitConstructorCall]" when you don't have explicit constructor call.

Can you post Q2 freshly in a separate thread? I am losing the context of what was originally asked and how the thread evolved. It is difficult to hold conversation on two different issues in the same thread.

-Ramnivas