Re: [aspectj-users] Development build updates

Yes, we tried the 1.7.3 release.  The particular change we need (according to git) went in on 6/26/2013.  1.7.3 was released on 6/13/13, so it went in after 1.7.3 was released.  It's the synchronization around methods in ReferenceType.java that fixes things for us (spring weaving multi-threading issues).

If you could do a dev build for me, that would be great.  Thank you for offering!

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you tried the 1.7.3 release that just came out? I would have thought the fix would have made it into there (I know the bug says target 1.7.4 but that might be a mistake).

> The development build link and information on the AspectJ site hasn't been updated in a little while.  The most recent development build is from March 13 of this year.

It has been broken since the eclipse server infrastructure changed and the build process broke, I haven't had time to rework the whole process so have been building them on demand. Try 1.7.3 and if that doesn't have the fix in, let me know and I can build a dev build for you.

cheers,
Andy